Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Water Cycle

I would like to share a happy news with you guys... I have my own design bottle!

The water bottle is designed by me and produced by BROS. Through the collaborative design project between BROS and 7 young artists to create the 2011 BROS Crystal Plus+ BPA Free 'Artist Series' Bottles themed 'Water'. My theme is 'The Water Cycle', very obviously and clear. I illustrated the process of water cycle through my imagination... Looks like a incredible journey!

If you would like to support me, for local, you can purchase it at some local stores (look here); For oversea, you can visit my ETSY to get one! Hope you enjoy my new design and always be happy :)


6 comments:

Denise Scicluna said...

wow looking great!!

Rachel said...

You're awesome, Minifanfan! :)

某某 said...

love you illus!!

IreneSin (。◕ ‿ ◕。)ノ❤ said...

Congrats dear. We are proud of you! :)

Irene

kathryn durst said...

i absolutely love your blog! so much charm!!

VONNEDERLAND said...

hi, love your blog so much, your drawings are really inspire, awesome!!