Friday 18 March 2011

A letter to kind people

A letter to kind people:

x
Hello friends,

I'm very very appreciated about your donation by purchasing my tote bag in ETSY! We've raised USD200 in a day. Because of my financial ability, I can only provide 20 tote bags for donation. Although not much money, but I firmly believe that our contributions have been a great encouragement to Japan Earthquake Relief.

Due to my card is locked by local bank, so I have to give up donation to the International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Society. But, thanks god we got Paypal! So, I donated the money to Hands on Tokyo.

Please kindly check the official donation receipt as below:



I'm glad to see a lot of people doing great things with art to raise money for Japan! Let's the spirit continue and pray for people in Japan. Once again, thank you for your very kind donation with Minifanfan! Your generosity will make an immediate difference in the lives of Japan Earthquake Relief. Have a great day ^___^

No comments: