I decided to donate the profit of "How to Become A Monster Tote Bag". All proceeds in my ETSY will go to the International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Society. I just want to give a help and I do not make money on this. Please share this, thank you so much! がんばって！
USD10+5 (shipping fee)
We've raised USD200 in a day! Thank you for your kindness and support ^___^
Please noted that the fundraising has been ended, if you would like to make a donation.
Details as below blogged from Pikaland!
And here are some more links to websites that are doing great things with art to raise money for Japan:
1. Pikaland will be giving 100% of net profit from the sale of Tokyo-based artist Mogu Takahashi’s Chotto Omoshiroi poster to the International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Society.
2. 20×200’s Japan Earthquake Relief Benefit by Emily Shur
3. 100% of proceeds of sale from Mike Perry’s shop will be donated.
4. The Working Proof and Susan Schwake has teamed up to produce a print where proceeds will go to Médecins Sans Frontières.
5. Tinyshowcase is raising money via The Rising Sun — a print by by Jesse LeDoux
6. Submit your work to Illustration Rally to help fund donation efforts via the Ganbare Nippon project.