Tuesday 14 February 2012

Goodbye and See You Soon.

A lot of people must be very curious when look at my blog title... Yes, I got my working visa to New Zealand for at least half years. I will depart from Malaysia on the middle of March. This is a big decision for me. That's mean I will leave on Malaysia and I'm not able to join local art market in this year.

In the past two years, I met a lot of good people. I joined couch surfing, I met new friends from different countries, I heard fantastic stories from my surfers --- until now, it will be a small step for big challenge, I will carry my backpack and travel to another country that I'm not familiar with. Discovering the world, exploring as much as I can. In the meantime, I will keep on drawing! If you want to read about my journey, please keep following on my blogspot, twitter, tumblr, flickr and instagram . I just registered my home in lomography, I will shoot my journey with new companion, Diana Mini! If you're FB lover, please follow my fans page.

If you would like to sponsor my travel fund, I have a great sale in ETSY. Check out my 40% OFF sale items in here. All products are not available except PAPER GOODS when I'm in New Zealand. Before New Zealand, I will be traveling to South Korea from 17/2 till 3/3. Please note that all purchases in this period will be shipped out on 4/3.

If you're art lovers or artists in New Zealand, please share some nice place/cafe/gallery/shop to me for wandering. Any great ideas for collaboration in New Zealand is very welcomed. Drop me an email at minifanfan@gmail.com

This is one of my favourite video, The Holstee Manifesto: Lifecycle Video. I hope you find everything you're looking for :)


- Life is short. Live your dream and share your passion.


I have a lot of ideas in my brain now, can't wait to see how it will be. An unexpected journey is waiting for us. Thank you for your continued support and see you soon. 

New Zealand, here I come!


ps: My new sticker set, The Animals Band is available in Etsy now :)

7 comments:

I'm Yee Von. said...

wooooow, must be a big step to make! :D :D All the best to you and hope you will gain a lot of valuable experiences! Enjoy your trip and have a safe journey!

Tango Chow said...

旅途愉快!(我特意用中文寫的,哈哈~)
don't forget to bring us many special ideas of art after the journey, ok? :)

tako aka evangelione said...

All the best and all the luck!

大耳小耳/ blue ear said...

good luck and all the best for your journey.^^

Ah Eva Eva said...

Take care and have a blessed wonderful new journey! :)

Mai Seah said...

You're going New Zealand too?
same with my brother on March!
Enjoy! :)

Shu said...

Congratulations! Happy and excited for you, as you'll be embarking on a new adventure, making new friends and creating new stories! Take care, and can't wait to hear about your life in NZ! x. Shu