Friday 2 July 2010

Moontree House

I'm going to take all this works to Moontree House on Sunday. ^_^

Moontree is a lovely shop with nice people selling handmade zakka, feminism books, food and coffee. I want to try her Otak-otak With Rice long long time ago, so I won't go back untill I eat otak-otak!

Last time I promised to her to put my works in there... but after half year, I still haven't do yet. So this time, I blogged here, to remind myself! Moontree, forgive me! And I will come on Sunday~yeah! ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ) 

So, please come to visit Moontree and grab one of my works in there!

* How to go there?
營業時間 Business hours:
10.00am ~ 8.00pm (
星期二休息 closed on every Tuesday)
  
Address: Moontree House, No. 6, 1st Floor, Jalan Panggong, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
tel: +60-3-2031 0537
Email: moontreehouse@gmail.com

MAP here

(Right) New packaging for earrings and ring. Easy for carry ^_^
(Left) I crazy with twine!!!

Faster grab one! Maybe one of them is yours >_<

No comments: