Saturday 1 December 2007

A New Start!

Hey! Too long time I didn't do something for my living. I think use blog to record myself is the best way for me, (act lazy to write diary-_-||) and also it is the most popular way to promote myself! As anonymous say, I just try to get a manager to arrange my messy plan! omg~I dun wish to be poor with Little until we disappear from this planet! (aaaa~>0<) So, a new blog means a challenge, so I decided to use English as my main language in my blog. I am struggling for improve my lousy English~T_T hehe~Why use "Bravo!"? oo~ I just wanna give confident to myself and...... just think shuang3 only! haha! If you are my dear frens, you should come Rantai Art Event to support us! No matter how far, you should go for look around~ Dont trap yourself in room everyday, all the things you need are...come n support us! haha~

RANtAi Art Event 2007
Date: 15-16 of December 2007


Venue:
MIA arthouse
153, jalan ampang,
kuala lumpur
(red bungalow behind to nasi kandar pelita, nearby klcc)

Blog: http://rantai-art.blogspot.com/

Come come support us! We need your support o~

No comments: